If you’re reading this, you’re feeling lost. Or overwhelmed. Or stuck.
You’re not thinking straight. You can’t relax. You seek clarity.
Listen up. All you have to do is remember a few things. It’s really quite simple.
Take care of your body
- Exercise more. Run and hike.
- Spend time in nature.
- Eat well. Cook as much as you can.
Take care of your heart
- Love yourself. Feel grateful for everything you are.
- Love everyone around you. Feel grateful for everything they are.
- Actually feel your feelings — be sad, be happy, be lonely, be angry. Don’t suppress your feelings or judge yourself for how you’re feeling. Just feel.
- Talk to other people about how you feel, not just what you think.
Take care of your mind
- Read more books. Maybe even some fiction every once in a while.
- Write every day. Write for yourself, mostly, but publish regularly too. This will attract the right people to you.
- Connect with people. Share your thoughts. Get feedback.
- Meditate. Your mind is the most powerful tool you’ve got. Meditation trains it and gives it rest.
Don’t beat yourself up. Life happens.
You’re reading this because you forgot to take care of yourself.
The solution is not to dwell on your problems. It’s not to self-analyze.
It’s not to try to get other people to fall in line. You can’t control other people.
It’s actually much simpler. Just take care of your whole self.
- Take care of your body.
- Take care of your heart.
- Take care of your mind.
You can start today
If you do these things…if you take care of yourself…
…your body, your heart, and your mind will take care of you.
Lanes will open up in your life that will guide you to where you want to go.
And you will live your best life.